Unfollowed, huh? I know, it’s terrible. How could it have happened? What did I say? Was it an accident? Is this really happening?
Don’t worry – you’ll be OK! You’re experiencing grief. Maybe even psychosis. Who knows. Anyway, take a look at yourself and find out where you are in the 5 stages of Unfollow Grief on Twitter:
- Denial – He must be using one of those un-follow tools.
- Anger – That little d-bag. I’m gonna un-follow back.
- Bargaining – Just let me get retweeted today. I’ll do whatever it takes.
- Depression – I’m never going to tweet again.
- Acceptance – It’s only Twitter.
Go ahead, have a good cry. But remember this: UnFollow isn’t Goodbye. It’s I’m Not Good Enough For You. Be strong, my angels.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Why I Unfollowed 55,000 Twitter Users (johnchow.com)
- Refollow – a twitter relationship manager (twi5.com)
- Twitter Stinks! – Twitter’s Great! – Who’s Right? (realestate.about.com)